Interviews normally look at the following to determine if a candidate is suitable:
- does the candidate have enough technical knowledge to do the job well?
- will the candidates approach and attitude fit with the company’s culture?
- does the candidate have the right behaviours to be successful?
- is the candidates salary expectations match what the company is offering?
- is the candidates career aspirations in line with what the company can offer and within the timescale?
recruiters want to hire someone that will add value to the organisation and stay with the company